Venture Pest Control is a proven industry leader in Summer Sales. When selecting a company to work with five key elements should be considered.
- Quality of service—Venture prides itself in providing the most thorough and effective treatments on the market. The combination of quality and effective treatments paired with a Trained Certified Technician will give you full confidence in the service you are selling. Being able to believe in and stand behind the product you are selling should not be taken lightly.
- Training—Training received by Venture Sales Associate is second to none, it takes success to train success. Our seasoned Team Leaders have years of experience and will take the necessary time to train you for success. Specialized group and individualized training will equip you with the tools needed for a rewarding summer.
- Organization—In order to be an effective sales person each associate must be motivated, trained, and have the support of an organized office staff. Making the sale is only the first step; each sale must be backed by a knowledgeable office staff and serviced by a quality Certified Technician. At Venture our experience and knowledge will ensure each of your future clients are treated with the highest standards possible.
- Sales Associates—At Venture we do not hire anyone and we firmly believe in the win-win system; we are successful when you are successful. With this is mind Venture only hires sales associates with the drive, character, and work ethic needed to complete a successful summer. By adhering to this philosophy you can be assured your hard work will result in a positive experience.
- Proven Model—The past indicates the future; year after year Venture Sales Associates achieve some of the highest sales numbers in the industry. Venture has a proven model that continues to produce outstanding sales numbers each year.