General Pest Control Service
Establishing an exterior barrier is essential for keeping outdoor pests from invading your home. To apply an effective barrier, we use the following four-step process:
- Using a power sprayer, Venture will thoroughly treat the perimeter of your home. This powerful application flushes and kills nesting pests around the foundation of your home while simultaneously deterring outside pests from approaching your property.
- Plants, shrubs, and flowerbeds are a favorite habitat of bugs and insects. Venture uses a specialized granule in these locations to attack and disrupt all pests nesting near your home.
- Fire Ants, Fleas, and Ticks often invade your yard, Venture will do a thorough inspection and treat all mounds and infestations.
- Spiders, wasps, and hornets often take up lodging in the eaves of your home. No pest control service is complete without spraying and sweeping the eaves to dislodge hornet/wasp nests and to eliminate spiders.
Our ultimate goal is to protect the interior of your residence. Our three-part interior treatment helps keep pests outside where they belong.
- Our fine-mist interior treatment will target all entry points and provides a solid interior barrier against stray pests that may have found a way inside.
- Our wall void injections fill wall cavities, such as the open area behind kitchen and bathroom sinks, we apply a fine dust that eliminates pests from one of their favorite indoor nesting spots.
- Our technician searches for evidence of mice, ant, or roach infestations, which require advanced treatment. If a problem is discovered, the proper treatment is applied to bring these infestations under control.
Your service is 100% guaranteed! On a service protection plan, Venture will return to your home or business for free as many times as needed during your contract period to ensure that your pest problem stays under control.